High School Pearls:
Career Stage 1 - High School Pearls
- Pay chapter membership dues monthly
- Explore career choices
- Develop college plans
- Compete for scholarships
- Participate in community service projects
- Earn skill points via weekly contests
Prosperity = The Realization of Your Aspirations (
Level 1 = 20
Peer Partner Program
During a 30-week school year, each pearl participates in weekly contests to score progress points.
Pearls In Action produces, publishes and distributes videos (via YouTube) of skill and mindset demonstrations. Pearls move up, level by level, the College Readiness Scale.
Level 0 = 001 - 99 Points = No Award
Level 1 = 100 - 199 Points = College Readiness Level 1 Award
Level 2 = 200 - 299 Points = College Readiness Level 2 Award
Level 3 = 300 - 399 Points = College Readiness Level 3 Award
Level 4 = 400 - 499 Points = College Readiness Level 4 Award
Level 5 = 500 or More Points = College Readiness Level 5 Award
Each award is accompanied by a prize given by a sponsor of the chapter.
Each High School Chapter:
- Provides services based on its annual service plan.
- Provides apprenticeships based on skill competitions.
- Attracts sponsors to fund college and business tours.
- Solicits grants to fund competitions and college scholarships.
- Chapters pay membership fees to join the club, enabling them to conduct competitions.
- Chapter members (pearls) attract sponsors by earning points weekly in competitions.
- Pearls win scholarships by participating in scholarship competitions.
- Chapters win grants by graduating pearls on time with college acceptances.